Thursday, November 16, 2006

Congrates...adik..!!!


Kembali blogging setelah lama menyepi dek kerana cuti semester selama 24 hari. Masa yang ada semasa cuti wajar digunakan dengan sebaik-baiknya untuk bersama family kerana MMU adalah sebuah universiti yang sangat kedekut dengan cuti..

Last semester was the toughest semester in MMU with 7 core subjects. No words can describe how stressful it is. And now..the new semester begins ; gamma 2nd sem. This is a short semester, so I decided to take only 3 subjects.I must grab this opportunity to overhaul my pointer. Those 3 subjects are Management Information Systems, Quality and Operation Management and Modern Muslim. I promise I'll put more effort this semester.

UPSR results was announced yesterday. Congratulations to my sis for the 5 A's she got. Alhamdulillah...thank you Allah for the gift He awarded for the hardwork she puts in. Love you, sis! Congrates once again... =)

No comments: