Tuesday, April 11, 2006

2 things...

Two Names You Go By:
1. ika
2. siti zulaikha

Two Things That Scare You:
1. Exams
2. Pop Quizzes..(an unexpected quiz-for those who dont know ;P)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. t-shirt
2. long pants

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. honesty
2. respects

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. blogging
2. collecting hadiths and motivational quotes

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. holidays!!!!
2. a car

Pets you had/have:
1. a cat
2. ants??

Favorite Sports:
1. badminton
2. netball

Two people who will fill this out
1. hmm...shahril..??will you?
2. Survey's lovers..;P

Two things you did last night:
1. completing chapter 3 (Finance)
2. Having "Twisties(Original Cheese)" for my supper

Two Favorite Subjects in School:
1. Modern Maths
2. Physics

Two Favorite Alcoholic Drinks:
1. I am proud to say that...
2. I AM MUSLIM!!

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. home
2. Plaza Siswa (PS)...but of course, not during the peak hours lar

Two People that live in your house:
There are more than two peoples livin' in my house..how?Shud I list down all?

Two things you ate today:
1. Gardenia(Resepi Uncle Slocumm Yang Asli)
2. Nasi goreng cili padi

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Kak Nadia
2. Zeti

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. prepare for my Finance's mid term xm
2. basuh baju

Two Things that make you laugh:
1. c-04-16
2. Anything funny

Two people closest to your heart:
1. my mum
2. my dad

Two Longest car rides:
1. Penang-Johor
2. Penang-Melaka

No comments: