Friday, April 21, 2006

Questionaires...

WOULD YOU RATHER..
1) pierce your nose or tongue? No for both
2) be serious or be funny? funny
3) drink whole or skim milk? whole
ARE YOU..
4) simple or complicated? simple
DO YOU PREFER..
5) flowers or angels? flowers
6) grey or gray? grey
7) color or black & white photos? color
8) lust or love? love
9) sunrise or sunset? sunset
10) M&Ms or Skittles? M&Ms
11) rap or rock? rap..and nasyid (why it is not included?)
12) staying up late or waking up early? waking up early
13) TV or radio? tv
15) eating apples or oranges? apples
16) being hot or cold? cold
17) tall members of the opposite sex? no
18) sun or moon? moon
19) emeralds or rubies? emeralds
20) left or right? right
21) having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 best friend
22) sun or rain? rain
23) vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? chocolate
24) boys or girls? girls(Hey! I'm straight oke~ just feel more comfortable with girls rather than boys)
25) green beans or carrots? carrots
26) low fat or fat free? low fat
MISCELLANEOUS..
27) What is your biggest fear in the world? Allah swt
28) kids or no kids? kids
29) Cat or dog? cat
30) Half empty or half full? half full
31) Mustard or ketchup? ketchup
32) Hard cover books or soft cover books? hard
33) Newspaper or magazine? newspaper
34) Sandals or sneakers? sneakers
35) Wonder or amazement? amazement
36) Red car or white car? red
37) Happy & poor or sad & rich? happy and poor
38) Singing or dancing? singing
39) Hugging or kissing? hugging
40) Happy or sad? Happy
41) Blondes or brunettes? blondes
ABOUT YOU..
Full name? Siti Zulaikha bt Zulkifli
Nicknames: ika,Zulaikha
Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? don't remember
Date that you regularly blow them out? 12th December
Pets? cats
Height? 163cm
Eye color? dark brown
Hair color? black
Piercing(s)? none
WHAT DO YOU WANT..
Where do you want to live? in a house(wut-lar!)
How many kids do you want? two
What kind of job do you want? a job in banking area(Bank manager maybe..)
Do you want to get married? of course
WHICH IS BETTER..
2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 4
Coffee or ice cream? ice cream
Shampoo or conditioner? Shampoo
Bridges or tunnels? bridges
One pillow or two? two or more
FAVORITES..
Salad dressing? thousand island
Color of socks? black
Toothpaste? fresh & white
Food? rice
Alcoholic drink? Don't have
Non-alcoholic drink? fruit juice,peach tea,plain water
WHAT DID YOU DO..
1 MINUTE AGO: on the phone
1 DAY AGO: go for classes during the day and meeting at the night
1 WEEK AGO: can't remember
1 YEAR AGO: haishh...tak hengat laa
I LOVE: Allah, Rasulullah,My family, friends and my stuffs
I HATE: Bush and Blair to the maximum
I FEAR: with Allah swt
I HOPE: to be a mujahadah
I FEEL: tired and hungry
I LISTEN: to nothing
I HIDE: my visibility on YM
I MISS: my family sooo much!!
I WAIT: for a shower
I NEED: a holiday!!!
I THINK: of the group presentation which will be on this monday(24/4)
CURRENT...
Clothes: t-shirt,long pants
Mood: tired
Music: nothing
Taste: tasteless
Annoyance: waiting for the toilet to be free..
Smell: fried chicken..maybe it's from the nasi lemak's stall nearby.
thing I should be doing: bathing
desktop picture: mawi ;P
favorite: Album Qasidah- Mawi
book: Principles of Managerial Finance
refreshment: bathing
worry: my presentation

No comments: