Sunday, June 17, 2007

final year student

Final Year Student!!!

Yes!! I'm now officially become a final year student. Alhamdulillah, result sem lepas ada improvement...So, for this 1st trimester of my Delta Year, I'm taking 6 subjects which are:-

1) Credit Management
2) Malaysian Studies
3) Business Ethics
4) Malaysian Economics
5) International Finance
6) Corporate Finance

3 major subjects? Yerp..wish me luck, dear blog readers!
Another news, I got a new roomate; an IT student. I'm so happy that I don't have to sleep alone at night (Hafta admit..Yes! I am a coward!)
So many things happened during the hols... A kenduri tahlil for Arwah Tok, my ex-school mate; Yantie's Engagement, Gathering at Tukun, Teluk Bahang, and my bro's advance birthday celebration at The Ship. Congratulations Yantie for the engagement...! gathering at Tukun, was really happening... macam-macam incidents yang berlaku. Antaranya, kitorang tak jadi nak terjun sungai sebab ternampak guni sesat yang disangkakan ular sawa, tak sempat nak jamu kuih-muih dan keropok Kemaman dek kerana di'kidnap' oleh sekumpulan monyet yang tengah lapar dan di tengah-tengah rimba kami berkenduri nasi kandar Khaleel. Hehehe

Oh ya! Regarding the farewell's pictures with my ex-house mates that I mentioned in my previous post, I am so sorry I can't upload them at this moment for I'm still waiting for Kak Ju to send me all the pictures. I promise, I'll upload them as soon as I received. Till then...


No comments: