Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul...jom perbanyakkan selawat ke atas junjungan besar Nabi Muhammad s.a.w...hayati video alunan selawat oleh Zain Bikha:-
Sayings of the Prophet:-
1) "I leave you with two things. If you abide by them you will never be led astray, and that is the Quran and hadith."
2) "Oh Allah, our Lord, grant upon us the happiness in this world and happiness in the hereafter and protect us from the torture of the hellfire." (The Dua's most often recited by Him)
3) "When the son of Adam (human being) dies, his deeds are stopped except for three things, namely, his good deeds, his knowledge, and his pious child who prays for him."
4) "One mu'min to another mu'min is like a building that supports one another."
5) Abu Hurairah (ra) related that Rasulullah said- "He is not strong and powerful who throws people down, but he is strong who controls himself from anger"
6) "The deeds most loved by Allah are those done regularly , even if they are small."