Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whisper In The Night

  Posted by Picasa

You know how they said your mood matches the weather? Well the sky is nice and blue outside, almost perfect.My mood definitely doesn't reflect that,but I know my dreams do...

How many nights have you experienced just laying there,somewhere on your bed, and...nothing??All by yourself, you lay awake,knowing there's something missing in this picture and feeling torn that you are actually in it.You can't whisper things into someone else's ear.You can't just hold someone when they are nestled in close to you as they sleep.You can't just rest on your side and feel someone else's breath tingle or watch their torso rise and fall in their peaceful sleep.More importantly,you can't hear someone else's whisper messages through language created only for you.

Why? Simply because..they are not there.For you, right then, there's no whisper in the night. That's why it feels like you can't do anything and why the moment makes it feel that doing nothing is the worst.

Everybody knows the noun "your other half".If you are just halves, why then is a part of your half missing? Perhaps this is just a conscious dream, but I know I need that whisper in the night to be the oe thing that carries me to the whisper in my dream.Maybe I just want them to be one the same thing...

Then again, maybe I've been listening to The Moffats too much, although that hasn't been much at all.Either way, I really want to hear a whisper in the night.

No comments: