Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm a hijabee and loving it!



Have you ever have these weird feeling when walking by school kids, when their cute pair of eyes, staring at you, curiously? Just because you're a hijabee. I don't know about you, but I sure feel proud. It made me feel outstanding. Muslims are outstanding. No one can deny that.
The hijab that I wear, and you wear, is definitely what makes us stood out. Even from a far, people would have had noticed a Muslimat. But then, what do other's see when you wear a hijab? That's the question I would want to raise. Any comment, friends?

Well, as for me; long before I started wearing one, I always feel that hijabees are pretty,wonderful. A symbol of love and obedience to the Creator. I've always wanted to wear one;but at that time, just because all my other friends wore them, and they sure look cute in it.There's also no need to worry about your hairstyle when you go out that day. All hijabs were
the same during those time. But now, there are 'Tudung Wardina', or 'Tudung Waheeda' or even
'Tudung Mawi'. Hehehe.. that's cute.. Things do change, don't they? Pretty rapidly. What a
revolution!

But Alhamdulillah.. Jazakillah khair to those people who made me realise; to embrace Islam is to love Islam, to wear hijab, is to love hijab. And now, I'm a hijabee, and definitely loving it.

To those wearing hijab, look deep into your heart, even once when you say that you're wearing it for the sake of Allah, insyaAllah, you will be rewarded for it. "Semua perbuatan itu bermula dengan niat."

No comments: