Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kids Educational Camp

It was tiring but fun! I enjoyed myself being nanny for 2 days. Sangat best. Plus, I love kids. Actually one of my hobbies is 'mengusik kanak-kanak'. My victims were Madam Asiah's childrens, Mohammad Haziq and Fatihah; Madam Iza's beautiful daughters (Balqis and Aisyah) and their cousin, Umairah.

Bila main dengan diorang nih, teringat adik-adik sepupu di Penang. Especially, Mohd Haziq..he reminds me of my cousin brother; Mohd Faiz Haziq. It's just the name is same but their attitude is totally different. This Mohd Haziq is very very very hyperactive. Tak boleh duduk diam langsung except during the Japanese class. (He was forced to, actually ;P) But, I should thanks to him la kerana dengan main kejar-kejar dengan dia dapatlah bakar lemak sikit. Rasanya dia ada potensi untuk jadi pelumba lari nanti. Fuh~

We did great with the camp. Eventhough, we were only able to get 25 kids which was 1/2 of what we actually targeted but the most important thing here is the team spirit and the experience that we gained!

p/s: Second project: Investment's Bazaar at FIST corridor(26th-29th March 2007), MMU-Malacca. We invited 11 vendors to open up their booths. They will be selling food,drinks,bracelets,perfumes,watches,spectacles,bags and handphone accessories. Secret Recipe and Avon will also operate their business there.

"You Name It, We Got It!"

No comments: