Friday, September 05, 2008

Well, I have started working with Hsbc. It's been 3 weeks already. So far, I'm enjoying it although I have to admit that I'm actually struggling during the training especially when it comes to the system. Talking about the system, not that I hated it but it is so complicated and demand lots of patient!! Sometimes, for being impatient; it ends up with the system got stuck or hang, then I have to restart it again. =D It's completely new for me...Yes, I'm from finance background...it did helps but this is the 'SYSTEM' itself. It's about how well you manage it which will then help you to obtain certain information precisely. However, everything is hard when we first try it, right? I hope sooner or later, I'll get use to it~


Apart from that, what makes the training enjoyable are the happening colleagues and fun trainers. Some of the trainers came all the way from UK just to share their knowledge with us. 3 more weeks to go before the training session ended. After that, we'll be on the processing floor to do the 'real job'! Till then, wassalam.... =

No comments: