Friday, February 01, 2008

Back after 3 Months..

salaam....

I'm back after 3 months been away from blogging =) Where should I start...hurmm...internship was great. As told in previous entry, the industrial training took place at MAS-Penang. Antara kerja harian di Accounts Department ialah prepare invoices, data entry, update utility bills and staffs medical report, refund clearance and credit control.

HR buat rotation department, so kejap kat Ticketing & Reservations, kejap kat Cargo Sales dan kejap kat Airport Operations. I also got the chance to visits the aircrafts. That was one of the bestest moment! Dapat masuk dalam kokpit and holds ( some part of the aircraft where all the baggage and cargo are placed). Saya di-assigned hampir ke semua department under Airport Operations; Golden Lounge, Boarding Gate, Check-in Counter, RAMP, Baggage Service Unit Lost & Found and Control Unit.

It is undeniable that each moment I spent in Malaysia Airlines System Berhad, the experience and the extra knowledge obtained are very precious. I did took some pictures in the aircrafts, but I apologize for I will not upload it here since, the captain allowed the photo-taking for personal use only and not for publications. So, no other options except... I have to obey the rules... ;)

How's the new look for the blog? Do you like it? Sorry about the font size, I'll try to do some amendment on the coding part later. This time I choose white as the background and the header; I did it myself. Putih nampak bersih...kan? Hehe...

p/s: Tomorrow...I'll be in KL attending a gathering for C-04-16. Will update the news by next week, insyaAllah. =)

No comments: